TrapDoor Audio End User License Agreement. This is a non-exclusive, single-user License.
This End User License Agreement <“Agreement”> is between TrapDoor Audio and you, the end user. IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT COMPLETELY AND CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE. Upon installing and using the software, you accept these terms.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not install or use the software.
1. Limited Use License. The software is licensed, not sold, by TrapDoor Audio to the original end user for use only on the terms set forth in the Agreement. Only if your software is purchased through TrapDoor Audio will TrapDoor Audio issue you, the end user licensee, a non-exclusive license to use the software, subsequent updates, and support from the developer when needed. Any support requests by licensed users are generally addressed within 24 hours.
2. Title. The software is owned by TrapDoor Audio and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. TrapDoor Audio retains title to and ownership of the software and all copies, as well as any rights not specifically granted. This Agreement only gives you certain rights to use the software, which become null and void if you do not follow these terms.
3. Limited Rights to Install and Use the Software.
(i) Permitted use and restrictions. You may install the software on your own personal computers, but may not redistribute or electronically transfer the software to, or share it with someone else.
(ii) Reverse engineering and copying limitations. You may not make copies of the software. You may not modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, create other works from, or disassemble the software at any time. Any sound files included in the installation are the intellectual property of TrapDoor Audio.
(iii) Technical limitations. The software includes programming measures that are designed to prevent unlicensed use. Any attempt to bypass these measures is prohibited, and may render the software unusable.
(iv) No reconfiguration. You may not separate the components installed alongside the software or otherwise reconfigure the software to bypass product protection measures.
4. Export Restrictions. You may not export, convey, rent, sublicense, or otherwise distribute the software or any rights therein to any person or entity.
5. License Transfer. Except if otherwise stated within this EULA, Licensee may resell the software to a third party or transfer the software permanently by paying a Transfer Fee, provided the third party agrees in writing with this EULA and Licensee ceases all use of the software.Following the request from user via his/her email address registered with TrapDoor Audio, and payment of the Transfer Fee of $6 USD, the license of the product will be transferred by TrapDoor Audio to the third party, and at the same time the registration of licensee for the software purchased will become void.
6. Warranty. No warranty is offered on TrapDoor Audio products. Please use the trial version to decide on your purchase. All sales are final.
7. VST3 and AU Installation. The instructions provided by TrapDoor Audio will require you to place your VST3 or AU and it’s preset library in specific folders on your computer. This is due to protocols in the VST3 format and in Mac operating systems. Any change of the default install directories or moving of these components after installing is not recommended and is done at the end user’s own risk.
8. Limitation of Liability. TrapDoor Audio SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR PRODUCTS LIABILITY, FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOST DATA, OR LOST FILES, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE.
9. Termination. TrapDoor Audio may terminate your license if you materially breach these terms and conditions.
10. These terms are subject to change. Any changes will be announced to all licensed end users via email and/or social media.
If you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact TrapDoor Audio at email@example.com | Twitter and Instagram @TrapDoorAudio
Copyright ©2019 TrapDoor Audio. All rights reserved.